- Mariah is currently playing the lead role of Percy in an actor-muso production of THE SPITFIRE GRILL at the Oregon Cabaret Theatre.
- Mariah recently performed in her first National Tour, playing the role of Girl in the 2019 National Tour of ONCE
- Mariah is offering virtual piano lessons (and more)! Find out more here.
Mariah performed the role of Bobbie and composed original music for a virtual reading of FUKT by Emma Goldman-Sherman at New Circle Theatre.
- Prior to hitting the road, Mariah was involved in some exciting new work around NYC. Some highlights include:
-performing in JUST THE TWO OF US, a series of one acts, at the Tank Theatre in NYC
-performing in POST COITUS CONFESSIONS, as part of NY Winterfest
-performing in a staged reading of new musical POLLYANNA through The Emerging Artists Theatre New Work Series
-performing in Midnight Radio Show's ENCHANTED REVOLUTION at Theatre For The New City. (Review here)
-performed in Broadway Night and various open mics at The Prohibition
-teaching and accompanying for various music classes, masterclasses, workshops, productions and public school choirs around the city with organizations including A Class Act NY, Music To Your Home, and MTCA.
- After graduating with a BFA in Musical Theatre from Rider University, Mariah signed with Avalon Artists Agency.